The <title> of this page is “Do Consumers Want More Women In Video Games?” The results of this survey will be presented at GDC15, so let’s tell ‘em a resounding “FUCK YEAH!”
DO THE THING
fucking tumblr bomb this shit
here’s the link so you don’t have to click through the article to get to it: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1776666/PlayerSurvey
Let’s blow this, women.
Done and done.
i’ve been tagged three times (by grandpa-sims, theboldandthebeautifulsims, and clonesimsimsclones), i can’t procrastinate on this anymore XD my background is set to change every several minutes, i’ve been waiting for a nice pic, that’s not cheating, right? :P
it’s Mass Effect-related for a change /s. the Charon relay as seen from Pluto (-ish. it’s too far away and too small to actually be visible) (source).
▶ take a screenshot of your desktop
▶ don’t change anything
▶ don’t delete anything
▶ tag people
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Alright this is gonna be weird but I wanna try this with tumblr.
Just how rare is CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome), really?
I’ve met people in real time who have sons or daughters with. Two of my coworkers have/had relatives they see on a pretty daily basis (one has a mother, the other had a brother-in-law) afflicted with CRPS.
Because we’re still not completely solid on what exactly causes this (we suspect a not-so-traumatic pin prick was my cause) and there are now suggestions this could have some genetic connections to make you more susceptible to developing CRPS, I’m just kinda wondering, how many people on tumblr know people who have CRPS or have this?
Can we get this reblogged and liked to get an idea of how many people are touched by CRPS/RSD?
There’s power in numbers. If only we could use all of our burning to power the world, right?